Modern Methods is a small brewery based out of Warren, OH. We are looking for the perfect person to take over the weekly wholesale deliveries. After a brief training period,you will be bringing kegs and cases of beer to various restaurants, bars, bottle shops, grocery stores, etc. following a fairly standard schedule of around 9am to 5pm two to three days a week, usually Thursdays and Fridays. This job has the potential for eventual full time status as well. Since the job is mostly spent in the delivery van, a clean driving record is absolutely required. A passion for beer is preferred, but an open mind and willingness to learn is a reasonable substitute. This job, while mostly sitting and driving, can occasionally be labor intensive. The right candidate will have no issue regularly lifting up to 70lbs and occasionally up to 175lbs.
- Safely deliver kegs, cases of cans, and promotional materials to retail vendors.
- Collect payments from vendors
- Accurately review orders before delivery
- Assist Sales Manager with inventory tracking and stock rotation
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and a clean driving record
- Ability to frequently lift, load or move a range of 50 to 175 lbs in multi-temperature environments.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self motivation and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer proficiency
- Passion for craft beer
- Basic automobile maintenance knowledge a plus, but not required
Part time to start (up to 25 hrs/week)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.