Our Servers represent the lifeblood of our restaurants as they engage with each guest. This position offers opportunities for one to connect with guests and provide an unforgettable dining experience as they celebrate life’s milestone moments. Knowledge of the restaurant’s menu, attention to detail regarding special requests and/or food allergies, and communication with members of management and the kitchen are imperative to success in this position.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Uses the CMLH service standards to interact with guests and provide memorable service
- Responds to questions about the menu, takes orders, place orders with precision, based on guest’s requests and/or modifications (especially important in food allergies or sensitivities).
- Use of Aloha point of sale system a plus
- Possesses adequate licensing and certifications required to serve alcohol in the state
- Processes various payments (e.g. cash, credit card, gift card, or rewards card) at the conclusion of a guest’s visit.
- Prior serving experience in a restaurant environment is required
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.