Marketing and Design Assistant
Nocterra Brewing Co is looking for a creative, motivated craft beer enthusiast to join our team. This is an entry level position ideal for a recent graduate. Preferred areas of study include digital marketing, graphic design, communications, journalism.
- Planning, creating and scheduling social media posts
- Creating promotional material for sales tools, taproom events, local advertising, etc.
- Special event organization, promotion and execution
- Participate in and/or lead photo and video shoots
- Artwork Generation – contribute ideas and collaborate on artwork for labels, apparel, promotional material, etc.
- Collaboration – Work and communicate closely with the Marketing Director and other key teams: Sales, Production, Operations, Taproom.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Copywriting experience preferred.
- Proficient with DSLR Cameras.
- Knowledge of typography, hierarchy, alignment, placement, and composition.
- Experience designing with photography and laying out imagery considering balance, flow, composition, and white space.
- Ability to balance workload & priorities staying organized and flexible, and working quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with a strong point-of-view. Can interpret feedback and follow creative direction.
- Maintains open, positive, and professional communication with team members.
- Understands Nocterra Brewing Co brand as a whole, along with our customer base and industry trends.
A Bachelors degree is expected.
**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A LINK OF YOUR PORTFOLIO**
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.