Job Summary: The cellarperson is a full-time, hourly position focused on performing daily cellaring and packaging duties at the North High Brewing production brewery. The cellarperson will work alongside our brewers to execute packaging, keg cleaning and other duties throughout the brewery. The cellarperson will report to the Brewmaster. No brewery experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and filling kegs
- Canning line pack-out
- Assisting the brewing team with beer transfers and tank cleaning
- Delivering beer to our Central Ohio taprooms
- General facility cleaning
- Following standard operating procedures and maintaining quality standards
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maneuver 50+ pounds
- A tolerance for repetitive, physical work
- An interest in the beer industry
- Competitive wages
- Partial health insurance reimbursement
- Paid vacation
The Ideal candidate recognizes that this is an entry level position and a way to break into the brewing industry. If successful at this position, the candidate will earn the opportunity to train in other brewery roles.