Part Time Delivery Driver- Cellar Assistant Possibilities
Outerbelt Brewing is looking for our next wholesale packaged beer delivery driver. This is a part time role and a great foot in the door to an awesome brewery that is looking to grow leaps and bounds heading into next year.
- Operate, load, and unload delivery van.
- Plan routes.
- Work directly with our retail customers.
- 2-3 days/week paid hourly bi-weekly.
- Must possess a valid drivers license in good standing.
- Must be 21 or older.
- This role requires regular walking, standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 55 lbs. and moving 130 lbs. repeatedly through a shift.
As a young and aggressive brewery we are committed to finding talented, passionate, hardworking candidates to fill roles in our ever-growing portfolio of employment opportunities. Our previous driver has moved on to work brewing shifts in our production facility and we hope to offer our next driver the same opportunity.