Parsons North Brewing Company is looking for a part-time assistant brewer, with possibility for bartender shifts, as well!
Experience is not necessary, but a passion for cleanliness, craft beer and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to many different situations, with a positive attitude is a must!
Necessary qualifications –
- 21 years or older.
- The ability to lift 165 pound kegs on to a dolly and high enough to stack, with assistance.
- The ability to crouch, bend, climb, lift and do repetitive motions, throughout the day.
- The ability to work in a hot or cold, loud and humid environment, while taking necessary precautions to protect from chemical exposure.
- A willingness to learn and grow, in an ever-changing industry.
- The ability to be a positive part of a team. To be able to have fun, while working hard.
- Flexible schedule, as no day/week/month at a microbrewery are the same!
Please send introduction and resume to: Seth@ParsonsNorth.com
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com