Assistant Kitchen Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations.
Responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and served and our customers have a pleasant dining experience.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.