Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications.
Are you professional, passionate, and curious—and most importantly, know how to have fun repping your favorite brand? This might be the position for you!
- Educate and engage store teams on the Rhinegeist brand and features.
- Work in partnership with other distributors and retailers.
- Create meaningful relationships to help build brand loyalty and support.
- Submit store visit reports, utilizing Rhinegeist technology on your smart device.
- Reports include gathered intel, photos, and written summaries.
- Visual and/or merchandising skills and experience in a retail environment.
- A passion for the Rhinegeist brand and quality.
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and maintain them.
- Developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously.
- Commitment to working assigned monthly visits to stores/hours.
- Compliance with retailer specific mask guidance.
- Reliable transportation
We offer competitive wages and benefits including, 401k with match, ESOP participation, delicious beer and more.