Assistant Brand Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to manage, develop and implement brand building strategies. This role reports to the Director of Marketing. You’ll also run our packaging/design process, brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing goals, execute plans/initiatives and report on campaign results. In this role, you should be very organized, creative and results-oriented with proven experience in brand planning.
All responsibilities are centered around brand and project management, brand planning, campaign development, design initiatives and innovation meetings.
- Communicates and owns all communication from production to marketing as it relates to releases (draft through packaged releases). This also includes Taproom only releases. This requires significant project management skills/experience. (Asana and Harvest).
- Responsible for managing the process by which we deliver all packaging initiatives for the Brewery. This includes stewarding the process which includes brand identity development through label and can production (project managing the process).
- Owns timelines and drives process for Naming, TTB, Trademark and design.
- Production art, color proofing, pre-production runs for can review, etc.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Manages vendor relationships with can and label providers alongside Packaging Director
- Works hand in hand with Packaging, Production and Sales teams on developing appropriate timelines for releases.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand goals and strategies. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish as requested, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Review industry, competition and market trends daily
- C-Suite Stakeholder management is crucial to this role. Emotional intelligence and the ability to read the room is important.
- Proven Experience as an Assistant Brand Manager or similar position executing brand planning, initiative tracking and campaign management.
- Knowledge of product positioning, packaging and distribution.
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices, including digital understand
- Microsoft Project Management software expertise is a benefit
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- Independent thinker and driver
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field + Proven Experience as noted above
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.