Brewer – 3rd Shift
Rhinegeist Brewery is a craft brewery based in the Over The Rhine historical neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team who believe in the power and beauty of great beer. We are looking for a Third Shift Brewer to conduct brewing/cellar operations including wort production on fully automated brewhouse, yeast harvesting/pitching, tank CIPs, separation and filtration using centrifuges and decanters, and other associated tasks.
- 1+ years working in a brewery.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and overnights with possible weekends
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wort production on 60bbl automated brewhouse
- Filtration with GEA and Flottweg centrifuges
- Basic QA tests (Gravities, cell counts, pH test)
- Follow SOP’s
- Cellar operations including dry hopping and yeast harvesting
- CIP of brewhouse, fermenters, etc.
- Be comfortable in production areas with pressure vessels, steam, hot water, confined spaces
- Follow OSHA regulations about Forktrucks, chemical handling, LOTO, confined space, etc
We offer very competitive compensation including medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation and more.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.