External Event Activation Coordinator
The External Events Coordinator will be executing brand-building events that meet our business goals and brand standards. They will represent Rhinegeist at festivals, sporting events and other events by providing best in class customer service.
- Coordinates logistics for external events including beer orders/lineup, staffing, signage, equipment, display elements, and any other needs
- Onsite Event Lead- responsible for load-in, load-out, and managing event needs
- Maintain a lead list of festivals, fairs and other external event opportunities
- Manage external events calendar, equipment needs and staffing
- Maintain external event equipment functionality, storage, repairs, inventory and cleaning schedule
- Prepare pre and post event reports and manage returns
- Trained and certified by Micro Matic to be on sight expert in Draft repair and maintenance
- Work on special projects as assigned
- 2 years working in events and/or sales
- Craft beer and draft system knowledge
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and evenings on a regular basis as well as working summer holidays
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must thrive working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations
- Some travel required
- Heavy lifting required. Up to 165 lbs
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.