Human Resource Specialist
Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic neighborhood of Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a fun and dedicated team of 300 employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community that values craft beer and one another. We are looking for an energetic and empathic person capable of multitasking. Balancing our growing hiring needs with a primary focus on expanding diversity and inclusion efforts while supporting employees with general HR needs.
- Manage and further develop hiring processes and strategies.
- Manage applicant tracking system and review collected hiring data.
- Develop and maintain recruitment strategies at company and department levels with an emphasis on diversity.
- Participate in and support employee-led diversity committee and initiatives
- Support department and hiring manager needs throughout hiring, recruiting and selection.
- Support the onboarding process and related new hire programs/trainings
- Manage employee situations involving worker’s compensation, unemployment, and FMLA.
- Support HR Director with various employee relation situations.
- Support compliance of legislation affecting the workplace.
- Manage required federal reporting requirements (ACA,EEOC,OSHA300).
- At least two year’s experience in recruiting or human resources.
- Ability to provide empathy based employee assistance.
- Interpersonal skills with good problem solving and negotiation tactics.
- Time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software.
- Familiarity with candidate sourcing strategies around increasing diversity for a variety of roles.
- Knowledge of various interview techniques.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation, unemployment and FMLA preferred.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and other HR functions.
- Proficiency in Excel and data research/reporting preferred.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.