Industrial Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician with Sanitary Welding experience(desired) to be responsible for maintaining/repairing brewery and taproom equipment.
- Must have the ability to trouble shoot: electrical, mechanical & process flow concerns.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints/schematics.
- Demonstrated skills/certification in general maintenance: HVAC/refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding (desired)
- Low voltage/safety circuit troubleshooting knowledge.
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills are a must.
- Willingness to be on call and work off shift and/or weekends.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Support outside contractors as needed.
- Repair/rebuild motors and pumps (centrifugal, PD, peristaltic).
- Maintain High/Low pressure boilers, glycol chillers, air compressors.
- Maintain all OSHA standards about Forklifts, chemical handling, LOTO, and confined space.
- Be comfortable climbing a 30’ ladders when required.
- All other task as assigned.
Education, Experience, & Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree/Certification or equivalent experience in industrial manufacturing preferred.
- 3+ years working in an industrial manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Willingness to work 2nd shift a must.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.