Industrial Maintenance Technician
Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional five-year-old craft brewery based in the Over The Rhine historical neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team who believe in the power and beauty of great beer.
We are looking for a Industrial Maintenance Technician to be responsible for maintaining/repairing brewery and taproom equipment with proficient working knowledge and skills in: Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting, Electrical and Mechanical schematics, and some PLC knowledge is a plus (Siemens/AB).
Qualifications: Functional Skills
- Must be proficient in electrical troubleshooting, mechanical drive systems, & process flow i.e pumps.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints/schematics.
- Must have demonstrated skills/certification in general maintenance; HVAC/refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding. SANITARY WELDING A PLUS.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft Office and tablet familiarity.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree/Certification or equivalent experience in industrial manufacturing preferred.
- Low voltage/safety circuit troubleshooting.
- 3+ years working in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills
- Willingness to be on call and work off shift and/or weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Support outside contractors as needed.
- Repair/rebuild motors and pumps (centrifugal, PD, peristaltic).
- Maintain High/Low pressure boilers, glycol chillers, air compressors.
- Be comfortable using bulk CO2, chemical tanks, pressurized vessels.
- Communicate using Excel, Word, and CMMS (WO’s/PM’s).
- Follow OSHA regulations for Forktrucks, chemical handling, LOTO, confined space, etc
- Be comfortable climbing a 30’ ladder on occasion.
Work Hours: 2nd Shift, 2:45 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.