Packaging Project Manager
Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our marketing team as packaging project manager. As a packaging project manager, you will manage the overall packaging design workflow, including refining our processes and managing daily implementation across the organization.
- Establishing and documenting workflow processes.
- Responsible for supporting and mapping out all packaging and paper POS marketing projects and production timelines, the goal is to help the team with planning and resource management.
- Includes managing daily tracking of team tasks with individuals and updating and managing team status reports (as outlined in Asana and Harvest or other project management software).
- Daily follow up on task management with peers (marketing managers and design).
- Stewarding all packaging processes that fall under the marketing department.
- Reporting to the Project Management Director and dotted line to Brand lead on the MKT team who is responsible for product launch dates.
- 1-3 three years of project management experience
- Proactive vs. reactive mentality. You must anticipate roadblocks and obstacles and plan appropriately so that we hit desired launch timings regardless of obstacles.
- Acute attention to detail with an innate sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Take charge kind-of mentality.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is a must. We want someone that is comfortable working with strong personalities in a fast paced environment.
Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications. Additionally, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Benefits at Rhinegeist
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 17 days of PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability/Additional Life Insurance
- Dependent Care – Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match Offered
- 8 Company & 2 Personal Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Free Breakroom Snacks
- Beer and Merchandise allowance
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.