Private Events Coordinator
Rhinegeist Private Events team is expanding! We are looking for an experienced, hard-working individual to join our team full-time. This role will involve sales, working directly with clients to give them the best experience possible throughout the event planning process, as well as executing events to the high standard that our team has put in place.
- Work in collaboration with the entire Private Events team to coordinate and execute events ranging from weddings to corporate meetings, and everything in between.
- Maintain positive and ongoing relationships with clients and vendors, especially by replying to all forms of communication in a timely manner.
- Properly handle and maintain a wide variety of administrative tasks, including continued organization of a customer relationship management process.
- Booking, detailing and executing events from start to finish.
- Guide clients through their event needs and requests by sharing current and relevant information throughout the planning process.
- Help oversee bar staff during events to ensure proper performance.
- Promote continual growth through general sales and upselling, as well as attending networking events throughout the community and hospitality industry.
- Take initiative and work with other team members when it comes to research and development of new event concepts as they relate to the overall goals of the department and company.
- Stay up to date with the Rhinegeist culture and new directions the company is taking with brands, beer, products, etc.
- 5+ years of hospitality experience.
- An additional 5+ years of experience in event coordination, or comparable position.
- Open availability; including evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure while dealing with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm and quickly problem solve in stressful situations.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be great at multitasking, staying organized and managing your time.
- Must be able to lead by example and take initiative.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.