Private Events Preparation & Maintenance Support
Our Private Events team is looking for a self motivated and organized individual to join our fun and hardworking team. The position will focus on event preparation and setup as well as maintenance and custodial responsibilities for 3 of our Private Event spaces.
- Handle all day to day, bi weekly, and monthly custodial needs; sweeping, mopping, detailing, dusting, restroom cleaning, vacuuming, deep cleaning, etc.
- Maintenance, upkeep, and safe operations of facility, its equipment, and all things associated.
- Ensure facility readiness from event to event; cleanliness, table & chair placement, linen placement, adequate supplies, etc.
- Monitor equipment & supply inventory and be willing to place orders when directed.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Ensure appropriate linen is stocked and clean for upcoming events.
- Assist private events team with tasks related to the growth and success of the private events department.
- Attend weekly event detail planning meetings.
- Ensure that all guests, clients and vendors are treated in a friendly and respectful manner in accordance with the standards our team has set in place.
- 2+ years of custodial/maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Must be available weekends and holidays
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- Ability to interact with guests, clients and vendors in a helpful & friendly manner
- Team oriented
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Forklift certified (preferred but not required, training available if necessary)
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.