Warehouse (2nd Shift)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold box Organization (Rotating Pallets, Condensing Product in Areas, Proper rotation of Dates ”First In, First Out” or FIFO)
- Build Outgoing shipments for Distributors and Taproom orders. (Tracking Dates, “FIFO” for all brands and turning in Completed Invoices daily)
- Learn how to print invoices in Encompass and load sheets for Distribution trucks.
- Track incoming keg shells and pallets from Distributors and other warehouses.
- Unloading incoming shipments to both the Brewery and other warehouses.
- Supporting Packaging Line w/ Forklift help.
- Clean/Organize Warehouse through Whiteboard and overall needs.
- Scratch and Dent/Sales Sample shelves cleaned along with all three cold boxes.
- Pallet and Dunnage retrieval daily.
- Personal Protective Equipment required at all times.
- Must be able to lift half barrels, sixtels and multiple cases on a daily basis.
- Prior Forklift experience preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.