Rhinegeist Brewery is a unique craft brewery based in the historic neighborhood of Over-the-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of passionate workers who believe in the connective power and beauty of great beer. We are seeking an entry-level team member for our warehouse position.
- Cold box Organization (Rotating Pallets, Condensing Product in Areas, Proper rotation of Dates” First In, First Out (FIFO)”.
- Build Outgoing shipments for Distributors and Taproom orders. (Tracking Dates, “FIFO” for all brands and turning in completed invoices daily).
- Loading and Unloading of Distributor orders and tracking every item/pallet for the entire order.
- Track incoming keg shells and pallets from distributors.
- Clean/Organize Warehouse through Whiteboard and overall needs.
- Scratch and Dent/Sales Sample shelves cleaned along with all three cold boxes.
- Pallet and Dunnage retrieval daily.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to complete Forklift certification, prior experience preferred.
- Team and detailed oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Dedication to safety.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more. This position offers the potential for bonus pay.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.