Private Events Service Staff
Our Private Events Department is looking for hard working, part-time staff to help with beverage service during weddings, corporate events, and other types of social events that take place in our private event rooms. We are looking for positive, energetic and service-minded people to execute events at the high standards that our team has put in place.
- Set up & break down of bars and event spaces.
- Properly take orders and serve beverages to guests.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and confident manner.
- Keep work areas clean, organized and appropriately stocked.
- Collect, clean, and maintain all barware before, during, and after events.
- Properly & efficiently run bar/table service and BOH duties for each event.
- Efficiently observe each event for underage drinking and over intoxication.
- Deal with complaints or problems that may arise with a positive, hospitable attitude.
- Work collaboratively with management at all times.
- Assist Managers and Event Coordinators with all needs before, during, and after events.
- Work as a team with Rhinegeist event staff to ensure all clients & guests receive the best experience possible.
- 2+ years experience in the hospitality industry
- Safely and diligently execute COVID-19 complaint procedures, including guest management, before, during and after events (training will be provided).
- Knowledge and experience on how to properly ID people
- Must have night and weekend availability
- Ability to handle 50+ lbs, with assistance
- ServSafe Certified (will provide if needed)
- Certified Cicerone Beer Server (will provide if needed)
- Positive attitude & excellent communication skills
- Basic wine & cocktail knowledge
- Hard working & team oriented
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.