Sales Support – Cincinnati
Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sales Support’s main role is to ensure the integrity of our beer in the field. The role is designed to monitor and rotate dates to guarantee freshness, build quality displays to showcase the brand and assist in day to day responsibilities that help boost sales. Sales support spends majority of their time in the field supporting Rhinegeist in off premise retailers.
- Coordinate, manage and work our resets when identified
- Execute key sales initiatives such as building displays, setting up point of sale and delivering trade solutions
- Flexible and able to fill in for sales reps when needed
- Positively represent Rhinegeist at offsite events
- Work as part of a high performing team
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to handle and maneuver up to 30lb or more
- Ability to effectively use identified technology as required for position.
Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications. Additionally, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Part-Time Benefits at Rhinegeist
- 401k Match Offered
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP; eligibility based on hours worked)
- Free Breakroom Snacks
- Beer and Merchandise allowance
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.