We’re in need of a part-time bartender to join our squad! We are looking for someone to help us continue to maintain safe and friendly customer service with our new restaurant style service. Bartenders will help service our main taproom area or our roof top area until around October when we shut down our roof top bar for the year. Our Bartenders are taking orders at tables and assisting with either pouring or delivering beers to customers. We offer a fun, friendly and professional environment while offering opportunities for bartenders to grow their knowledge of beer. Beer will be the main focus of this role, but we also have wine and cocktail programs as well as food service from our friendly downstairs neighbors at OTR Chili. Prior beer knowledge would be preferred, but cleanliness, great customer service and a willingness to learn are most important.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Independently provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service to guests
- Keep a clean and organized work space
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Participate in required beer education and workplace training classes
- At least one year of experience in hospitality is preferred
- Knowledge of beer styles and brewing process is preferred
- Availability on nights/weekends is required
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.