Rhinegeist is in search of amazing people to add to our growing family as we open our rooftop from the Spring to the Fall. We need candidates who can help keep our customers, staff and grounds safe and secure during the afternoons and evenings. We are looking for people who can speak in a friendly and professional manner and can quickly resolve difficult situations if they arise. You will be working as part of a team with your main priority patrolling our Taproom and common areas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greeting and thanking guests of the brewery
- Checking ID’s for legal drinking age
- Maintaining capacity numbers for the brewery
- Ability to work unsupervised in a professional manner
- At least 21 years old with high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs for an extended period
- Experience in the bar industry and checking IDs is preferred
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.