Distribution Driver – Columbus
While performing the duties of this job, distribution workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
- You must be able to work any day or shift.
- A candidate must be 21 years of age.
- In addition to these duties, this position is responsible for the safe operation of commercial motor vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to manage all of your distribution route financials
- Any other duties as assigned
Required skills and expertise:
- You must have at least 1 year driving experience with the following:
- Good MVR
- Must pass a DOT medical exam
- Demonstrated safety behavior that complies with OSHA regulations
- This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-Work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.