Sales Representative – Columbus
We are looking for a Sales Representative to grow awareness and excitement for Rhinegeist as we continue our growth into the Columbus market.
- 2+ years experience in beverage sales experience with a brewery, distributor or retailer (or similar relevant business experience).
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile.
- Comfort with mobile technology
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30lb cases and 165 lb kegs.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business plan to grow assigned territory
- Manage and call on assigned accounts on a weekly basis
- Prospect and open new off and on premise accounts within assigned territory
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve Annual Market Goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with retailers.
- Represent brewery at festivals, beer dinners, tastings and events throughout the Columbus market
- Manage POS & execute marketing strategy throughout the territory.
- Execute quarterly sales targets
- Sell in and conduct training programs with retailers, and consumers on Rhinegeist Portfolio.
- Team Player
- Lead by example and take initiative; are gregarious & outgoing.
- Are energetic, organized and motivated problem solvers.
- Are passionate about craft beer and have deep knowledge of the local craft market.
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with Google Suites
- Live in or are willing to move to Columbus.
- Enjoy extensive car travel.
- Position reports directly to Columbus General Sales Manager and Columbus Team Leader.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.