Sales Support – Columbus
Rhinegeist Brewery is a craft brewery based in the Over The Rhine historical neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team who believe in the power and beauty of great beer and are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic team member to join the Columbus, self distribution sales squad in the position of Sales Support.
We are looking for someone with ambition and positivity, who is capable of multitasking and learning multiple functions within the sales organization. Task management is paramount and one must be comfortable with customer service while demonstrating a knowledge of Rhinegeist with consumers.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Reset team: coordinate, manage, and work resets
- Merchandising: execute key sales initiatives such as building displays, setting up point of sale, and delivering trade solutions
- Relief sales rep: fill in for sales reps when needed
- Manage external events calendar, and equipment needs.
- Maintain external event equipment and clean draft lines post events
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile
- Ability to have flexible hours including some evening and weekend work.
- Highly organized, capable of multitasking and maintaining composure in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with mobile technology
- Heavy Lifting Required.
- Pay: Hourly + Benefits
- Mileage reimbursement (current federal rate)
- Phone reimbursement
- Position reports directly to Sales Team Leader – Columbus
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.