National Accounts Support Lead
Rhinegeist Brewery has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Key Account Administrator. The role will be focused on assisting the National Accounts Director with building sales presentations, pulling sales data and insights, managing purchase orders, communicating sales results, and tracking execution of chain specific programs. We are a quickly growing organization but generally the opposite of any corporate environment! We’re looking for someone that shares our zany personality, love for craft beer and can beat the drum in a professional and inspiring rhythm to further our growth and partnerships in national accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The National Accounts Support Lead will work to provide assistance to the National Account team over a broad range of tasks. Below is a list of responsibilities:
- Build chain presentations using Google Slides and Powerpoint.
- Manage small footprint of chain accounts
- Focus on AD-HOC tasks:
- Shelf set validations
- New item form completion
- Data analysis of market relevant sales/trends
- Tracking program execution
- File management on excel
- Sales report generation focused on market level data.
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL and Powerpoint (We will ask for examples)
- Minimum 1 years of consumer good selling or analytical experience
- Preferred experience with IRI, Nielsen syndicated data tools
- Preferred knowledge of of VIP or Encompass sales systems
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft office suite for data examination and interpretation.
- Excellent communication and time management skills and a palpable love for craft beer.
- Self motivated and willing to learn on the job
- Wholesaler or frontline selling experience
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.