Sales Representative – Northwest Ohio
Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. Our people define our culture. We take care of one another and are committed to getting things done and having lots of fun along the way. We get life happens, and are very flexible with our team members as well very proud to offer a plethora of Benefits. We encourage candidates to ask about our culture & benefits throughout the interview process. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Northwest OH Sales Representative will manage key retailers and work alongside our distributor in the NW OH market. The position will also be responsible for selling the Rhinegeist portfolio and educating retailers in the market. In collaboration with the OH Senior Sales Manager, the NW OH Sales Representative will help develop a sales plan for their defined territory for further growth. In this role, the sales representative will need to show strong leadership, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Develop a plan with the OH Senior Sales Manager for growth in the NW OH market.
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve annual market goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key retailers and distributor personnel.
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) & execute marketing strategy throughout the territory.
- Sell in and conduct training programs with retailers, restaurateurs and consumers on the Rhinegeist portfolio.
- Conduct and/or attend wholesaler(s) sales meetings, educate sales personnel on Rhinegeist brands, and ride with sales personnel.
- Represent Rhinegeist at festivals, dinners, tastings and events.
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Live in or are willing to move to Northwest OH
- Be energetic, organized and a motivated problem solver who can focus and achieve quarterly objectives.
- Deep knowledge of the local craft geography and culture.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Enjoy extensive car travel.
- 1+ year of sales experience required; beverage sales with a brewery, distributor or retailer or similar relevant business experience is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable automobile.
- Basic understanding of industry terminology and beverage reporting metrics
- Ability to lift and maneuver more than 30 pounds.
Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications. Additionally, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Benefits at Rhinegeist
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 17 days of PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability/Additional Life Insurance
- Dependent Care – Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match Offered
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Beer and Merchandise allowance
To apply for this job please visit rhinegeist.com.