Royal Docks Brewing Co. is looking for one bartender/server to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and reliable.
- Perform opening/closing duties each shift
- Greet guest
- Has thorough knowledge of food and beverage menu
- Make suggestions and give guests options
- Describe and recommend beer selections
- Handle POS system quickly and efficiently
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Maintains table cleanliness throughout meal
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and service
- Able to respond to guest complaints
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Uphold strict cash handling procedures and be accountable for all transactions daily
- Able to prioritize
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training and workshops
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
- A minimum of one year experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Able to memorize drink recipes to ensure speed and accuracy for guests
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Royal Docks Brewing Co.: Founded in 2015, Royal Docks Brewing Co., fuses the craft beer renaissance with European pub culture in a contemporary, American style. Learn more about us at www.docks.beer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.