Front of House Supervisor
We are looking for a Front of the House Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a pleasurable dining experience and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Front of the House manager responsibilities include maintaining the taproom’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient taproom operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. We want you to know how to oversee the taproom, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our taproom runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
- Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the taproom are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
- Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of the POS systems
- Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS
- Inventory and maintenance of par levels for front of house items
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
- Work closely with the Kitchen Manager to provide a seamless experience
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in a management role preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit app.joinhomebase.com.