Marketing and Events Coordinator
We are looking for a Marketing and Events Coordinator to help lead all aspects of our special events. You will deliver a pleasurable event experience and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include being the point of contact for the client hosting the event and all event vendors, manage RDB bartending/bussing staff, ensure all aspects of the events go as planned (i.e.: adjust lighting, adjust sound system, tables where they should be, etc.). We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure that our events run smoothly and clients have a pleasant experience.
As part of the Marketing Coordinator role you will be responsible in leading the marketing department with social media campaigns, event planning, merchandise, brand marketing events, and other marketing programs around the Royal Docks brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of each event
- Opening and Closing Checklists Completed
- Point of contact for clients
- Point of contact for vendors
- Manage RDB Bartenders and Bussers – keep them on task and being professional at all times
- Meet with the Events Manager on a needed basis to ensure all event expectations are met.
- Execution and creation Social Media campaigns and programs surrounding the Royal Docks brand.
- Maintain the social media calendar, so we are maximizing our reach
- Create graphics for social media and our locations
- Put together reports based on our different marketing campaigns.
- Assist in planning and execution of RDBco. Special Events.
- Assist in seasonal Merchandise rollouts to ensure a fantastic product for our guests.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities that arise and directly given by the Ownership group.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years events experience (planning, coordinating, catering, bar a BIG plus)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
- Experience using POS systems preferred
- Servsafe training preferred
Expected Working Hours:
Hours vary based on event needs, mostly weekends and evenings.
Available shifts and compensation:
We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.