Brewing Maintenance Supervisor
We are currently hiring a Maintenance Supervisor, Brewing in Cincinnati, OH.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading the Maintenance team in day-to-day operations
to ensure proper maintenance and repair of brewery, utilities and facilities equipment leading to
successful facility operation.
What You’ll Brew:
- Direct Technicians to perform required tasks to ensure quality, safe and efficient operations. May be required to complete the duties of a Technician as needed. Provide coaching/guidance in off-hours (nights and weekends) as required.
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians through a development program.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of employee evaluation process and ensure alignment within the spirit of the performance management program, including new hire evaluations.
- Oversee and lead training and development plans and initiatives of Technicians and on the Packaging floor.
- Reporting, investigation, and accurate communications for incidents and work-related injuries.
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours worked for payroll purposes.
- Participate in daily shift meetings as required and provide consistent communications (through self or others). Routinely leads shift handover meetings and maintains a strong floor presence in assigned areas.
- Schedule and directs the activities of the line-based maintenance team in performing the assigned duties and ensuring equipment is maintained at levels consistent with company specifications.
- Lead maintenance teams and support reliability teams to define lubrication, predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance work for the process area. Ensures adherence to maintenance process, including all KPIs for assigned area.
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity.
- Participate in and ensure teams are following new processes and projects related to Continuous Improvement efforts. (Lean / Kaizen activities). Ensure teams are following processes and projects related to continuous improvement activities, including but not limited to; Lean, Kaizen, Centerline, line visualization, TPM.
What Ingredients You’ll Bring :
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Manufacturing, Production Operations Management or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years of experience in maintenance supervision
- Experience with a computer-based preventative maintenance program
- Working knowledge of computer systems and data processing (i.e., M.S. Office)
- Familiar with high volume automated packaging equipment
- Knowledge of machine shop, welding fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics, troubleshooting, mechanical principles, machining practices, the properties of metals, and the application of mathematics and dimensions to production machinery and tooling
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Food/Beverage industry experience preferred
- PLC knowledge and experience are a plus.
- Experience implementing Lean / 6S projects in a high-speed production environment.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent, and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k, and more, Full-Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. To help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request an accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.