We are currently hiring Logistics Facilitator for Cincinnati, OH Brewery .
Our mission at The Boston Beer Company is to bring the highest-quality products to the U.S. beer drinker. To answer that mission, we are creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the differences in both our people and our brands. Our diversity makes us stronger, and when you bring your authentic self to work, we are a stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable company & community. As a fast-paced, growing company with a strong family of brands (Samuel Adams, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Twisted Tea, and Truly Hard Seltzer), we seek constantly to challenge the status quo. We are always looking for hardworking, talented, and passionate people (that means you!) to join our team. We are The Boston Beer Company, and together we are heavy.
Responsible for supporting the Logistics and Procurement Manager in day-to-day operations as well as administrative and clerical duties surrounding the distribution of finished product in the required quantity and quality.
This role is second shift 6pm-6am on a rotating 3/4 schedule.
What You’ll Brew:
- Assist the Logistics and Procurement Manager in day-to-day operations
- Communicate with Department Manager on a daily basis regarding daily/weekly shipping volume; changes in finished product requirements; problems, errors or inventory discrepancies; and general activity within the Logistics and Procurement Department
- Sort orders for the upcoming week into specific days; distribute loads as evenly as possible throughout the week based on inventories and planned production. Coordinate this planning with Market Transport
- Provide effective communication with BBC Customer Service regarding order or load changes and related issues
- Print pick-lists for outbound loads
- Generate Bills of Lading and Invoices
- File B/L’s and Invoices in an orderly & timely fashion for future reference
- Fax invoices with variances or corrections to Boston on daily basis
- Maintain inventory of finished goods pallets, coordinate with Shipping Lead Person
- Record daily shipping volume on “OTS” report
- Issue credits for incoming goods, kegs, pallets, etc.
- Forward necessary documents to accounting.
- Must be able to work second shift 6pm-6am on a rotating 3/4 schedule.
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
- Education :
- Required: High School GED
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in office management or clerical position
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and creative demeanor with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.