Maintenance and Reliability Manager
What You’ll Brew:
- Conducts themselves as a servant leader, by spending 50% of their time on the shopfloor building the capability of their team and organization.
- Focuses on developing leadership capability through coaching and feedback.
- Implement highly effective systems to include, standard management reviews; KPI cascading; breakdown elimination; maintenance planning and scheduling routines; supports Operations in all aspects.
- Works in the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Methodology; has deep experience int the Autonomous Maintenance (AM); Planned Maintenance (PM) and Focused Improvement (FI) pillars
- Leads and participates in regular metrics reviews to progress departmental and site level business commitments
- Well-versed in back-office systems: work order management; planning and scheduling; inventory control; cost accounting procedures; and use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Ability to manage budget and hit cost control measures. Further, develops annual maintenance budget through use of zero-based budgeting principles.
- Creates and environment of growth, learning and progress within their team
- Is willing and demonstrates ability to work collaboratively/effectively with union employees.
- Develop and enhance employee skill sets through in-house training and / or recommended specialized training
- Establishes and maintains a SOX-compliant stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary consumables for the brewery.
- Maintains direct contact with the Engineering department on the latest improvements to plant machinery and systems to effectively increase manufacturing performance and reduce operating costs
- Responsible for the selection, training, and development of shift personnel to attain department goals
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Brewing, Maintenance, and Utilities Manager
- Facility and Utilities Manager
- Maintenance Supervisors – Brewing
- Maintenance Supervisor – Utilities
- Documentation Specialist
- Must practice safe work methods and comply with wearing and using the proper PPE 100% of the time on the floor and always work in a safe manner.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. repetitively throughout the shift.
- May require 12-hour days, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to endure on a daily basis, walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, and crouching.
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, or Chemical Engineering or related fields
- 10 + years’ experience in a leadership role, with increasing level of people and process responsibility required
- Overall site maintenance management with packaging, process, and facility maintenance experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods environment
- Proven ability to establish work process and systems which increase productivity
- Proven experience of leveraging maintenance managers to drive results at the technical level
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others
- Command of maintenance excellence pillars
- Lean manufacturing experience as it relates to maintenance
- Demonstrated equipment/process troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project/idea development skills
- Solid financial aptitude and experience managing a budget
- Knowledge of industrial control software systems
- Demonstrated experience improving employee engagement and developing high performance team to solve problems and deliver results
- Extensive practical experience with high-speed bottling/packaging operations in food/beverage industries preferred
- Able to impact and effect positive change with a flexible, open-minded, positive approach
- Understanding of PLC (Allen Bradley) preferred
- Process/Packaging maintenance experience highly desired Knowledge of packaging automation and line controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion, with proven experience in delivery against key KPI’s
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a “get-it-done, can-do” attitude.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
- *Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.