We are currently hiring a QA Technician in Cincinnati, OH.
This position reports directly to QA Department Manager and Assistant QA Manager. This position is required for extended coverage for analysis of the brewing process. Additional tasks will be assigned to advance the QA Audit feature, extend hours of lab analysis, and support other departments for qualitative decision-making. Expand instrumentation and flexible staffing for weekends, off-shift, and peak demands.
What You’ll Brew :
- Sample prep for analysis of all process-related testing.
- Instrument operation and maintenance, Consistent coverage; audit and review, Critical control points in process beer, tea, cider.
- Initiate and support HOLD as needed for product integrity
- Support various process evaluations for beer, water, and CIP integrity related to all in-process needs
- CMBT mix/blend weekend and off shift analysis
- AE Tracking for improved Krausen and Fassing efficiencies
- Color, BU, pH, and beer analyzer tracking of in-process as needed w/ increased beer complexity
- Effective reporting and timely communication for immediate action on any out of spec or suspect product
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
Minimum Qualifications :
- Experience in QA or QC role in industry or medical orientation
- Computer literacy of Microsoft programs, Excel, Word, database entry
- Completion of BS or BA in physical, biologic, or chemical science equivalent work experience
- A four-year degree is a plus, advanced knowledge of chemistry, biology, or related subject
- 3+years general work experience in lab facility or industrial setting preferred
- Microbiology experience is strongly preferred
- Brewing knowledge and experience a plus
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent, and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k, and more, Full-Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
- Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. To help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 , applicants who wish to request an accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.