Sr. HR Business Partner
Website samueladamsbeersamueladamsbeersamueladamsSamuel Adams Cincinnati Brewery
We are currently hiring a Sr. HR Business Partner in Cincinnati, OH .
*A Hybrid position at Boston Beer requires that our coworkers reside within commuting distance to be onsite according to their teams’ weekly schedule.
The Sr. HR Business Partner is a strategic partner to brewery leadership, managers and coworkers and works to drive business results that are in line with the Boston Beer Company Mission, Vision, and Values. The Sr. HRBP will partner with BBC leaders to establish, lead and coordinate efforts which positively impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of talent as well as maintain the company’s strong culture.
What You’ll Brew:
- Labor Relations
- Negotiate labor contracts with three distinct unions
- Understand and interpret contract language to effectively resolve grievances
- Maintain strong relationships with union leadership
- Coworker Relations
- Establish strong and effective working relationships with internal and external customers to promote and support positive coworker relations, company culture and coworker engagement efforts
- Deliver comprehensive coworker relations support utilizing consulting, coaching, counseling, and influencing skills
- Assist coworkers and managers by handling People and Culture related questions, interpreting and explaining human resources policies, and helping resolve employee relations issues as needed
- Conduct exit interviews, share feedback, and highlight trends
- Provide guidance on Company policy as outlined in the Coworker Handbook and in accordance with all BBC policies and procedures
- Leadership Support
- Proactively partner with internal leadership to align goals and strategies between People and Culture and BBC goals
- Collaborates with leadership on opportunities or issues of the business and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities
- Training / Program Facilitation
- Lead execution of People and Culture programs that support departmental objectives. Programs should positively impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of talent as well as maintain the company’s strong culture
- Drive and support all People & Culture programs for internal customers, including but not limited to performance management, talent management, talent development programs, and reward and recognition
- Majority of work is done in an office/manufacturing environment with travel to support remote coworkers and meetings
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 8+ years of experience as an HR Generalist/HR Business Partner
- 5+ years of labor relations experience including leadership of contract negotiation
- Experience managing multiple and complex employee/labor relations matters with strong investigation experience
- The overall nature of the position requires light physical exertion with sedentary style work
- The constant physical demands of the position are sitting, talking, and hearing and hand/eye coordination for keyboard and data entry
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Oracle HCM experience
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.