We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next Bartender at our Samuel Adams Cincinnati Tap Room.
As a member of the Tap Room, the Bartender provides excellent, interactive, and educational service as well as help customers engage with the Samuel Adams Brand through beer sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Help maintain culture, and positive vibe of the brand experiences at the Tap Room
- Convey knowledge about craft beer and the ability to educate customers on the process of brewing beer and the ingredients required to make beer
- Engage visitors with samples of brewery beers and encouraging growler to-go fills when appropriate
- Conduct cash handling and sales through POS inventory system
- Maintain a clean, safe, focused, and productive environment on a daily basis in addition to being a lead brand ambassador
- Provide excellent customer service with a customer first attitude
- Use good judgment, communication, and customer service when interacting with Tap Room guests.
- Understand when to involve other Tap Room employees in situations
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have bartender experience with necessary bartender licensing (if required by state law)
- CPR/First Aid certified
Working conditions: Bar atmosphere, loud, warehouse conditions.
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours at a time.
- Be able to move 160lbs.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit bostonbeer.taleo.net.