Marketing Coordinator – Paid Advertising
Social Media Paid Advertising, Google Adwords, PPC and Programmatic Management, and Ecommerce
- Configure, manage, and optimize Google Ads in Programmatic and PPC format and Paid Social campaigns
- Keep up to date on current Paid Search strategies through continued research
- Prepare and present progress and status reports to team manager
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data identify trends and insights to maximize ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign budget by estimating monthly costs & reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid marketing campaigns through company CRM
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Drive traffic to Saucybrewworks.com and shop.saucybrewworks.com
- Continuously optimize and grow social media presence
- Assist with ecommerce strategy, implementation and fulfillment
The Marketing Coordinator assists the Marketing and Design Managers with development and execution of comprehensive marketing campaigns and events that build and sustain strong sales revenue.
He or she promotes growth in product sales on and off-premise, events, and growth of Saucy Brew Works’ social presence through creative and effective paid marketing campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator actively manages all forms of paid advertising through social media, Google Adwords in PPC and Programmatic format, and seeks additional channels through which the company could benefit.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. He or she must have strong organizational and time management skills, relationship-building skills, and a dynamic sense of creativity. Experience with online marketing campaigns, social media platforms, Google Adwords, analytics, and copywriting is required. They will also support eCommerce sales and growth including automation implementation.
Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, and SEO/SEM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience managing & optimizing paid search programs and social media advertising campaigns
- In-Platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook (Instagram) and Twitter Ads Manager
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Experience using keyword bid management tools required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions at POS
- Developed critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives and improve processes
- Must be able to think proactively and react quickly to an everchanging environment
- Google Adwords certification is a plus
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.