Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager Department: Sales
Reports to: Director of Sales Location: Columbus
Under general direction of the Director of Sales, the Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts and distribution partners. This position will directly manage sales, merchandising needs, local promotions, and sales events and festivals, throughout the assigned territory. The Territory Sales Manager will lead Sonder’s sales efforts in the assigned territory by showing results in sales and volume.
- Manage the relationship and communication of retail accounts
- Works closely with drivers, Sales Leaders and other departments
- Maintain retail call frequency as required
- Pre-work daily to prepare for next day calls
- Be prepared daily with correct merchandise to keep accounts up to date
- Monitor product freshness
- Develop Sales Route efficiency
- Respond, investigate, resolve retailer questions and concerns
- Participate in team environment
- Other responsibilities may be assigned, as necessary.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Ability to effectively communicate with teammates and vendors.
- Ability to meet insurance requirements.
- Ability to work early shifts.
- Must be able to move or lift, up to 100 lbs. repeatedly.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com