Under general direction of the Production team, we are looking for an experienced Warehouse/Logistics
Coordinator that will be an integral part of Sonder’s overall growth by handling and maintaining daily
warehouse/production needs. This individual is expected to be punctual, self-motivated, and contribute within a
- Manage inventory daily.
- Manage inventory systems (ekos, etc.)
- Pick orders from cooler by utilizing order sheets with detailed routing instructions.
- Stock draft cooler, cold storage trailer along with taproom allocation shelving and sales samples.
- Unload incoming deliveries in a timely manner.
- Empty kegs from draft cooler organization.
- Maintain an organized outside storage.
- Maintain cleanliness of storage area, including but not limited to the production cooler, tap room cooler
and cold storage trailer.
- Manager forklift maintenance/PM and cleanliness.
- Assist in pack tech application when needed.
- Helping bring in empty cans and kegs while packaging.
- Pull full skids into cooler while packaging.
- Manage proper rotation of raw materials.
- Hanging of super sacks.
- Assist with bourbon barrel stacking.
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Basic troubleshooting skills within a brewing/manufacturing setting.
- General knowledge of practices, methods, tools, and equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Must be able to lift, up to 110 lbs. within different capacities and move 150 lbs. regularly.
- Must have the ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, and work in small and confined
- Ability to work safely in small spaces, loud environments, climb stairs, ramps and ladders.
- Must work safely around chemicals.
To apply for this job please visit sonderbrewing.com.