Job Title: Delivery Driver Department: Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Description: Under general direction of the Sales Manager, we are looking for a delivery driver to load, transport and unload material, from the brewery to outside accounts. The delivery driver will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all deliveries and other applicable job functions for Streetside.
- Loads trucks by placing and securing items. Unloads trucks individually.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Check truck to ensure mechanical safety and emergency equipment is in good working order. Able to drive in adverse weather or road conditions.
- Maneuver trucks into tight loading or unloading positions, checking that the vehicle/loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Comply with all environmental & health and safety federal, state local regulations and company policies.
- This position is subject to certain pre-employment screenings and background checks. • Works courteously and professionally with all vendors and co-workers. Calmly and tactfully manages difficult or emotional vendor situations.
- Represents Streetside at events in a professional manner.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned, as necessary.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Ability to effectively communicate with teammates and vendors.
- Ability to meet insurance requirements.
- Ability to work early shifts.
- Must be able to move or lift, up to 100 lbs repeatedly
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com