Website StreetsideBrewstreetsidebreweryStreetside BreweryStreetside Brewery
Streetside Brewery is searching for our new head brewer! We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, knowledgeable brewer who is ready to take us to the next level! Streetside has medaled at FoBAB, US Beer Open, Best of Craft Beer Awards, and the Ohio Beer Cup, we are excited about taking our award winning NEIPAs, stouts, and kettle sours to the next level!
Job Overview: A craft brewer on Streetside’s Brewery Team will showcase their creativity through original craft beer recipes and will be very knowledgeable of the brewing process. A good head brewer will be excited about beer-making and enjoy experimenting with different combinations and flavors. Our head brewer will be responsible for product development and production, ingredient ordering, maintenance of the brewery’s craft beer equipment, engaging with customers in the taproom, and representing the company at events and, of course, other cleaning duties.
Responsibilities and Duties: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Product development of interesting and original beer by creating and experimenting with new recipes that the company’s customers will enjoy
- Overseeing the entire brewing process to ensure accuracy and quality of finished product
- Manage cellar, including but not limited to all CIP cycles, PCR testing, and yeast management
- Maintaining the brewery’s craft beer stock by keeping records of production and inventory.
- Ensure safety and hygiene standards are met throughout the process and within the brewery location.
- Represent the company at events by promoting craft beer and company.
- Assist in the taproom when directed and at special in-house events
- Minimum age of 21 years
- 2-5 years of previous brewery experience a must
- Knowledge of brewing processes
- Will demonstrate active listening and is a quick learner
- Knowledge of Wild Goose Canning Line and packaging preferred
- Ability to bend, stand for extended periods of time, walk, manage stairs, and lift 120 pounds
- Must be very personable and passionate to learn more about the craft beer industry and processes
- Be able to direct yourself and a team
- Early hours and late nights are a possibility, can you accommodate these?
- Quick learner
- Strong customer service orientation preferred
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonuses based on goals/production set by management
- Paid vacation
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org