Are you looking for a fast paced, fun environment? Wanting to join a fast growing, fresh, creative team of passionate individuals? Do you love craft beer? At Swine City, you won’t just be serving delicious, hand brewed beers, you’ll be making our taproom truly unique. Our taproom offers 16 different rotating taps as well as seasonal favorites like hard slushies, seltzers, limited edition bottles, and more.
So what does it take to work with us?
- a positive, enthusiastic, and professional tone and body language when interacting with customers
- ability to convey knowledge of craft beer and Swine City brews; be able to make recommendations and answer general questions about the product.
- an emphasis on cleanliness and cultivating a safe environment for every guest.
- desire to provide excellent customer service by taking orders, achieving accurate pouring, and building a rapport with clientele.
- ability to handle cash and card transactions, keep track of multiple customer tabs and ensure payment at the end of their visit.
- good judgement! Must be able to keep an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond appropriately.
There are plenty of perks for joining our team, including:
- employee discounts on beer and merchandise.
- a fast paced, fun environment.
- a flexible schedule.
- fun events, live music, and food trucks on site.
Physical requirements include:
- an ability to stand for long periods at a time.
- performing opening/closing duties each shift.
- lifting up to 50lbs, move / position kegs (170 lbs).
- previous bartending or service experience is preferred.
- Servsafe and/or Cicerone certification is a positive but not required.
Schedule will include:
- some holidays.
- late nights.
- occasional weeknights.
Swine City Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.