Taft’s Brewing Company is looking for a full-time bar manager for their Taft’s Brewpourium Taproom and Apizza located in Columbus, Ohio. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with a strong work ethic, two plus years of bar management experience, proven leadership skills, attention to detail, task master, impeccable customer service, and focus on creating unforgettable bar experiences at Taft’s.
Taft’s Brewing Company is an award-winning brewery that has been pouring fresh, flavorful libations and serving fine fare since its founding in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2015. Columbus first opened in November 2019. A small portion of brewing is done onsite but most of the brewing is done at our 50,000 square foot facility in Cincinnati, OH. We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated go getter, willing to learn and continuously develop our staff through knowledge, techniques, and greater information in the beer industry. Bar management experience is required. Nights and weekends are required.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Liquor, wine, and beer COGS
- Inventory of liquor, wine, and beer
- Order: wine, liquor, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Communicate with main brewery in Cincinnati on beer needs.
- Driving Bar Sales and revenue creation
- Hiring, training and culture of bar staff
- Staff communication concerning new beers and products.
As Bar Manager, you will enjoy the following benefits, incentive and career growth plans specifically designed for you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. (company pays half of the employee’s medical premiums)
- 401(k) eligible after 1 year of employment
- Paid vacation
- Discounts at all Taft’s locations.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.