Production Crew Member
Thirsty Dog Brewing Co. is looking for an entry level Production Crew Member. We’re looking to add to our already outstanding team with people that possess a passion for making great beer with an emphasis on innovation and quality.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Assist in startup and CIP of bottling line and kegging machine
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Off-Pack cases onto pallets, wrap and move to cold storage
- Operate keg washer & labeler
- Physically move products, lifting up to 55 lbs and rolling up to 165 lbs
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning procedures
- Daily and weekly cleaning to keep the brewery spotless
- Assist in inventory, logistics and product rotation
- Follow and maintain all SOPs, quality controls and safety standards
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to lift 60# bags and up to 75# using traditional methods
- Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold and heat
- Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level
- Ability to crouch, kneel, stoop, crawl and other brewing/cellaring maneuvers into tight spaces repeatedly.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in noisy environment
- Ability to work in hot or cold environment for prolonged periods of time
Position reports directly to Packaging Lead. Successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of brewery operations from packaging to maintaining a clean brewery. If you’re looking for a rewarding position with room for advancement and don’t mind hard work please send cover letter and resume to jobs@thirstydog,com. No calls please. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.