Assistant Taproom Manager
Twin Oast is a Farm-to-Fermenter brewery located in the heart of our family’s 60-acre farm. We are looking to bring on an Assistant Taproom Manager to help round out our team. The Assistant Taproom Manager is responsible for working with our taproom manager to oversee the day-to-day front of house operations. They will be asked to uphold the standards set by the Taproom Manager, GM, and ownership to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Responsible for opening and closing the Tap Room based on schedule needs- weekend and weekday shifts.
- Participates in training of all Tap Room employees and adhering to all employee laws
- Ensuring Tap Room facilities are fully functioning on a daily basis, driving ongoing improvements to the Tap Room and elevating as needed to the General Manager.
- In conjunction with all management, enforces compliance and adherence to all employment policies within the Assistant Manager’s area of responsibility
- Proper money handling while performing opening and closing duties.
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Managing the taproom team during shifts to meet the needs of our customers.
- Working with other members of the management team, such as our events coordinator, as needed.
This is a part time position, which may grow into full time depending on business needs.
$17-19/hr depending on experience
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org