Twin Oast is a Family owned and operated Farm-to-Fermenter Brewery. We are located in Catawba Island and opened May of 2018. We are looking for an energetic, dedicated, experienced Taproom Manager to join or team. Qualified candidates will have experience in hospitality, restaurant management, and a passion for customer service. We think of our Taproom Manager as the host of the party — they are in charge of ensuring all front of house operations are running smoothly and efficiently, and that the customers are highly satisfied.
- A minimum of 1 year management experience in a restaurant or taproom setting
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and customers
- Passion for craft beer and customer service
- Setting the daily schedule for taproom employees
- Assist with setting up and closing down cash drawers, ensuring that the taproom is clean and ready for patrons
- Ensuring that the beers on tap are acceptable to serve (right temperature, optimal quality, no off-smells or flavors) and troubleshooting draft system to correct issues.
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant taproom environment (temperature, music, cleanliness, conduct)
- Maintaining accurate taproom inventory (glassware, crowlers/growlers, kegs on hand, etc.)
- Stepping in as bartender and/or beer educator as needed
- Lead a beer server training program and additional learning opportunities for current staff and new hires
- Hiring and firing of FOH employees.
- Training employees on point of sales system
- Serving as point of contact for all tap room related inquiries
- Mitigating and responding to all tap room related issues as they arise
- Modeling the key attributes and cultural values of Twin Oast at all times
All interested candidates, please contact Cory at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com