Twin Oast is a Family owned and operated Farm-to-Fermenter Brewery. We are located in Catawba Island and opened May of 2018. We are looking for an energetic, dedicated, experienced Taproom Manager to join or team.
- A minimum of 1 year management experience in a restaurant or taproom setting
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and customers
- Passion for craft beer and customer service
- Setting the daily schedule for taproom employees
- Assist with setting up and closing down cash drawers, ensuring that the taproom is clean and ready for patrons
- Ensuring that the beers on tap are acceptable to serve (right temperature, optimal quality, no off-smells or flavors) and troubleshooting draft system to correct issues.
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant taproom environment (temperature, music, cleanliness, conduct)
- Maintaining accurate taproom inventory (glassware, crowlers/growlers, kegs on hand, etc.)
- Stepping in as bartender and/or beer educator as needed
- Lead a beer server training program and additional learning opportunities for current staff and new hires
- Hiring and firing of FOH employees.
- Training employees on point of sales system
- Serving as point of contact for all tap room related inquiries
- Mitigating and responding to all tap room related issues as they arise
- Modeling the key attributes and cultural values of Twin Oast at all times
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org