Event Operations Assistant
The Reliquary is an event facility located in a rehabbed 19th century church building. The sanctuary space is a reception venue, specializing in weddings and related events for groups of 50 – 220. It is owned and operated by Urban Artifact, a craft brewery focusing on fruited sour beers. An Event Facility Coordinator will join our small events team and share management of the venue space and the events.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds at a time. (tables are 63 lbs, each)
- Willingness to clean, tidy, arrange, and be focused on general upkeep of a historic building
- Computer skills (email, spreadsheets, documentation and note-taking online)
- Interest in event planning and coordination
- Event operations-related experience
- Stellar communication skills
- Proactive and independent thinker
- Event space preparation and coordination.
- Be present during event preparation and activities.
- Coordination and communication with staff and outside vendors.
- Assist with tours, tastings, sales, marketing, etc.
- Calls and emails with vendors and clients.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). Flexible scheduling is allowed and this position will work most weekends. It is likely to fill 30 hours over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Benefits include fully covered base individual health insurance. Dental and vision insurance available. Matching simple IRA. Paid vacation and sick leave. Beer.
- Our staff is 100% vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Pay: $15.00 – $16.50/hr starting. Annual reviews.
Urban Artifact is a Queen City Certified employer, committed to fostering a more inclusive and equitable workplace. We value transparency, honesty, and innovation. This is not just part of a motto, but part of how our small business is run. You’ll be able to define your career growth and professional trajectory with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.artifactbeer.com.