Urban Artifact is a brewery focused on tart fruit beers. We currently distribute to retailers, bars, and restaurants in 12 states, direct ship through our online store to another 11 states, and serve from our Northside, Cincinnati taproom / event space / music venue.
The Urban Artifact brand has been built through transparent and honest communication about our extremely innovative and niche product line. No other brewery in the world uses as much real fruit in their beers. The curiosity associated with unique avors and real ingredients is key to who we are.
Urban Artifact is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help develop and execute wildly better experiences for our customers, broaden the reach of who we are targeting with our unique products, and help educate folks about who we are and what real fruit can be.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing with the potential and attitude to learn.
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting results.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Computer skills (email, spreadsheets, documentation and note-taking online)
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, or has a degree in marketing, or communication
- A sense of aesthetics, and a love of great copy and witty communication.
- Experience with Google search marketing, Facebook/Instagram target marketing, or similar digital campaigns.
- Understanding or experience with graphics and/or video software.
- Deploy successful marketing strategies and campaigns related to overall brand awareness and specific product launches and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Use and gather data from a variety of organic and paid digital marketing channels, publicity, content creation, and events.
- Produce engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target audience(s).
- Oversee and approve marketing materials, including website content, ad copy, hard copy brochures, and sales materials.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust, learn, adapt, and continue.
- Partner with creative teams, internal and external stakeholders, and vendors.
- Will report to the Chief Brand Officer and manage a marketing team. It will be your responsibility to establish team timelines, general marketing goals, and personal work priorities.
Full-time (40 hours per week). Flexible scheduling and remote options are available and encouraged, but this position is expected to generally keep minimum “office hours” for internal collaboration. It is not fully remote, and an office space will be provided in our Northside, Cincinnati office.
Benefits include fully covered base individual health insurance. Dental and vision insurance available.
401k. 3 weeks paid vacation plus sick leave. Beer.
Our staff is 100% vaccinated for Covid-19.
Pay: $55-65k/yr + benefits, based on previous experience level. Annual reviews.
Urban Artifact is a Queen City Certified employer, committed to fostering a more inclusive and equitable workplace. We value transparency, honesty, and innovation. This is not just part of a motto, but part of who we are. You’ll be able to define your career growth and professional trajectory with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.