Packaging Assistant Brewer
We are a brewery focusing on fruited and sour beers with an emphasis on flavor and balance in all our beers. Our brewing philosophy is technical and scientific focused with an emphasis on flavor design. A packaging assistant brewer will join our small brewing team and be responsible for keg washing, keg filling, canning, barrel aged beer bottling, labeling, and DtC packaging. The job may include some hotside production assistance and the ability to make some pilot and small batch beers, but largely will be packaging related duties.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to lift 50 (potentially 100) pounds at a time
- Ability to perform in hot conditions with various chemicals
- Willingness to clean, clean and clean some more
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills (MS Office proficiency)
- Proficient Math skills
- Brewing/Chemical/Food/Manufacturing certificate/degree
- Fork Lift and/or P.I.T. certification
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Packaging online sales orders for shipment
- General cellaring and packaging duties
- Kegging, canning, and bottling assistance
- Cleaning including, keg washing, cellaring duties, floors, tanks, etc.
$15 / hr based on qualifications
Fera Cutlura. our motto at Urban Artifact, is all about our dedication to wild culture. We are a brewery, taproom, music studio, and events venue focused on bringing the best possible experience to our customers and employees. We focus on a scientific and educational approach to our beers and employee’s careers.
Fully covered health insurance. Dental and Vision insurance available. Matching simple IRA. Paid sick leave. Free shift beer after work and a free growler (or half case of cans) every week. Ability to express creative control over pilot beer recipes. Ability for upward mobility within the company as we continue to grow. Ability to define career growth and professional trajectory.
To apply for this job please visit www.artifactbeer.com.